Plastic Wrap Finish
• Comes in two bases clear and light.
• Turns all Ceramcoat Acrylics into beautiful sheer glazes.
• Lengthens drying time so you have more working time.
• More glaze means more transparency.
• Soap and water cleanup.
• Glazing means alter first color by applying a transparent layer of another
• May be used with combing tools, palette knifes, paper towel, sponges with
this product you imagination is your only limit.
• May go from one layer to several.
• May be antiqued or varnished.
Faux Finish Glaze Bases
Delta Creative Ceramcoat®
Two colors of choice
Delta Creative Ceramcoat® Faux Finish Glaze Base Clear 5401
Delta Creative Ceramcoat® Faux Finish Glaze Base Light 5402
Loew-Cornell Glaze Brush 1”
Example A Two Different
Using large soft brush basecoat in color of choice.
Mix equal amounts of color with each Faux Glaze Base Clear and Light. Using
large soft brush apply thin coat of each dividing paper in half. Press on
crumpled plastic wrap and lift immediately.